HOMECRAFT - NATIONAL RALLY BARLEYLANDS, ESSEX 24TH-29TH MAY 2018
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THESE UPDATED RULES WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED.
1. The Judges decision is final.
2. All measurements must be adhered to.
3. All Entries are to be handmade. Entries must not have been used in any other MCC Homecraft competition. Items must have been made in the last 18 months prior to the competition.
4. Closing date below is the final date for all written entries. NO late entries will be taken at the National Rally or on the day of the Homecraft competition.
5. Only one entry per category per member attending the National Rally. Items must be handed in by the member in person on day of the Homecraft competition.
6. No identifying marks or signatures to be on any item for judging.
7. GROUP ENTRY. Any member of the group can contribute an entry into this category and they do not have to be attending the National Rally.
8. Please make sure your electronic entry entries are sent to me by the 14th May 2018.
Email: email@example.com. Postal entries to be sent to MCC Office, Wood Farm Estate, Marlbank Road, Welland, Malvern WR13 6NA to arrive by 10th May 2017.
9. You may email your entry details to me direct on the above email address if you do not have a Groups Co-ordinator.
10. Groups - please indicate if you are taking part in the Group Entry, also how many members are involved.
11. I will acknowledge that your written entry has been received.
12. By entering into the Homecraft competition you are agreeing to adhere to all the above rules.
13. If you have any queries please contact me on the above email address.
Severn Valley Group MCC. Copyright © All Rights Reserved